Regulations & Compliance
BBY (NZ) Limited (“BBY New Zealand”) is permitted to advise on Futures Contracts, Options, ETOs, margin-FX, CFDs and Equities.
BBY New Zealand is registered on the Financial Service Provider Register (Reg no. FSP23102) to provide the following financial services:
- providing wholesale and/or generic financial adviser services
- keeping, investing, administering, or managing money, securities, or investment portfolios on behalf of other persons
- entering into or trading on an exchange, in an over-the-counter market or otherwise, the following on behalf of another person
- money market instruments (including cheques, bills, certificates of deposits);
- foreign exchange;
- derivative products including, but not limited to, futures and options;
- interest rate and index instruments;
- transferable securities (including shares);
- futures contracts
BBY New Zealand is a Financial Advisor under the Financial Advisors Act 2008, and is permitted to provided class advice on a range of financial products and may also provide personalised advice to wholesale and eligible clients.
As a Registered Service Provider, BBY New Zealand is a member of an approved Dispute Resolution Scheme. Details can be found elsewhere on this website.
A full Disclosure Statement is available on this website detailing further prescribed information in respect of the Company and our advisors.
What are Payday Loans?
Payday loans are a way to make ends meet while you are experiencing a financial crisis. If this describes your situation, consider getting an emergency loan from a company such as Perfect Payday. These types of loans are usually repaid when you receive your income, and it is deducted directly from your bank account. Apply for a loan with Perfect Payday today if you need immediate cash.